Is it alright for me to create a page for the picture dramas that has a list of them on the page similar to how the episode list for the anime is? I plan to finish expanding the rest of the picture dramas that I haven't gotten to yet.
- Ok thanks, and I also wanted to let you that the order of the picture dramas are out of order, so I will take care of that. And if you could after I create the page for picture dramas, can you have the navigation bar under episodes for picture dramas link to that page instead of the category page for picture dramas?
I don't know how to delete the photo. Kindly please do it for me thanks ^_^
Episode Summary ExpansionEdit
So, I was thinking that since i'm still currently working on expanding the rest of the picture dramas (which is almost finished), I want to ask if it's alright if I can get the "ok" to starting expanding episode summaries also with more a detailed summary with pictures and to also reorganize and clean up the pages?
I notice that the wiki info on Lelouch vi Britannia's date of birth has been changed back from 5 December 1999a.t.b to 5 Decembber 1999 a.t.b. and that any further attempts to edit the info on that page has been blocked.
I'm quite sure that the officiacl information states that Lelouch was born on 5 December 1999 a.t.b. other wise he would not be in the same grade as Suzaku, Shirley, Rivalz and Nina. This is due to the school year stading starting at September 1. If Lelouch was bon on 5 December 2000 a.t.b. he would be a year behind all of his most friends.
I'm also very certain that the official charcter information that was released about Lelouch say very clearly that he was born on 5 December 1999 a.t.b.
So could you please allow me to edit the info regarding his date of birth or perhaps edit it yourself before locking it once more
Why the song page deletions?Edit
I'm not angry, I'm just confused, but why delete the pages for the songs "Never End", "COLORS" and "Yuukyou Seishunka"? Look at the Dragon Ball Wiki; it has the pages for "Cha-La Head-Cha-La", the first Dragon Ball Z opening theme, and "Only a Chilling Elegy", Frieza's theme from Dragon Ball Z Kai, for example. ~~LDEJRuff~~ 15:09, 13 May, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I have a quick question. I am going through the anime episodes and trying to make them all follow the format of the first episode The Day a New Demon was Born (episode). But in the statistics section of that page it just has three dots like this: ... So I was just wondering what it was exactly that we wanted to put in the statistics section. How many times kinghtmares blow up? How many times characters say the word "hello"? Ha ha I looked around trying to find an answer but maybe I just missed it. Anyways, thanks for your help.
Why did you delete the OVA page? What happened?
If the OVA vandal page, then are you going to make a new one, or fix it? or leave it be?
I'm making a note here; HUGE SUCCES ~spyman5959 19:41, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Why don't you just delete the hyperlink on the OVA button? From there the ova page should'nt be a problem anymore. I think.
I'm making a note here; HUGE SUCCES ~spyman5959 13:02, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
The one where you hover your cursor over and see the list of OVAs, the droplist button.
I'm making a note here; HUGE SUCCES ~spyman5959 14:49, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
Policy and Standards CommitteeEdit
Thank you for the roll back rights. I will use them the best I can. I also wanted to know if my having those rights meant I was on the Policy and Standards Committee or not? If so then can I go ahead and add myself to the Committee Members template? Thank you again. J two (talk) 07:07, August 11, 2013 (UTC)
Talk page side.EditHow did you make this box:
The box that is floating on the right side. soent seem to work with my name. Only works with you name inside
How can I make it say my name instead of yours. Don't worry Im not eaxctly copying your thing I just need helping putting in my name because each I put in in it says odesnt exist and doesn't work. Only your name works. Please help me with this isssue. thanks. Ray422 (talk) 17:36, August 19, 2013 (UTC)Ray422
This is the problemEditthis part seems to be the problem:
|Welcome to Lelouch Di Britannia's Talk Page|
|Welcome to my talk page. Leave a message here if you need to contact me. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. Please remember to follow all policies when posting here. Please leave a new message with a new heading if this is concerning something new. Also, please remember a talk page is not a forum. Do not use my talk page to contact a user who has contacted me. Please remember to sign your posts as well. This can be done by adding four tildes to the end of your post like this ~~~~|
It's a real honor to be here. I became a fan of the series when I first saw Zero. I hope your doing well and hope to speak too you soon.
World Map datesEdit
I'd like to ask about the map date reverts.
The first map is showing Britannia continuing to expand after conquering Japan in 2010. It's not a map of the year 2017.
And the other map is showing the world after the creation of the UFN, which was officially created in 2018 during episode 16 of Code Geass R2. It's important to mention what part of the time line is reflect in that map.
Is there? Edit
Well Lelouch-sama! Do you have signatures here???
About the Sig. Edit
Like this!!! Edit
^_^12:58, November 13, 2013 (UTC)
Well, Thank you ^_^^_^12:59, November 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hi there, Lelouch!! I'm Michee, a rollback user at Kuroshitsuji Wiki!! With proper permission from the admins there, I am here to ask for an affiliation with your great Wiki!! If you're interested, here is our wordmark!! Thank you!! (: Michee (talk)
PS also if there are any other sites which you might want to affiliate with us please do let us know.</p>
Sorry for leaving this message with a new heading, although this is not something "new" ...
I accidentally added two photos to this wiki and do not know how to delete, sorry >.<
Could do it for me? Thank you.
I'm trying to get this image used in an article. http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/File:Euphys_geas.png
Unfortunately, I do not have enough info about that geas yet aside from basic functions and and the most basic specs. Do you have any more info on the DS game's story paths 2 and 3? I played the game with the help of the walkthrough, I can't really translate Japanese. Should I put that image in an article now with the info I got or is it too early? Help would be appreciated.
im a begginers!!!!
can you please spred my account!!!
I tried to add your banner to the Elfen Lied Wiki, but I must have messed it up : http://elfen-lied.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Wikia_Affiliations Gojirob (talk) 08:24, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Lelouch di Britannia, why is the Alexander looks like a female Knightmare Frame?
Mobile Task Force Unit: Nine-Tailed Fox has entered the Facility (talk) 11:29, February 22, 2014 (UTC)
Yes. The Alexander's feminine appearance.
Mobile Task Force Unit: Nine-Tailed Fox has entered the Facility (talk) 12:38, February 22, 2014 (UTC)
Wll, thanks for telling me, mate! It's glad to talk with ya here.
Mobile Task Force Unit: Nine-Tailed Fox has entered the Facility (talk) 12:52, February 22, 2014 (UTC)
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Edit
Could Code Geass be moved to Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion? I can't rename it because currently Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion redirects to Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Manga) since that article already has (manga) in its title, we know its a manga, right? FortressMaximus #2014YearofMecha (Talk) 13:40, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
Please reply to my message on the talk page. (Lelouch's Death) Thank you!
220.127.116.11 02:44, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, but can you link the talk page you're referring to please. Thanks. 03:18, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Here is the link http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Lelouch_vi_Britannia Thank you!
- 18.104.22.168 11:24, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
- I have been trying to find that blog but to no awail.
- It was a very long interview where the interviewer first asked questions to the story writer and then to director. If I recall correctly, the director said 'We gave it an ambiguous ending. If the viewer wishes Lelouch vi Brittania to be dead, then let him believe it.And if he wants him to be alive, then let him believe it.' It was an official interview.
- Sorry if I am bothering you.
- 22.214.171.124 20:43, April 19, 2014 (UTC)
- It's alright, I"m not bothered. I think what they're trying to say is that we are free to interpret the ending as we wish, but I don't think there is enough evidence to officially state that Lelouch is not dead. Sure, there are "subtle hints", however, there isn't any real proof. 05:23, April 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I know. At first I also thought that Lelouch is dead. But then I read that Lelouch could be alive, in wiki answers. So I started to search for more official proofs when I found that interview blog. So I thought maybe I should inform the admin of this site aswell. BTW, nice profile pic. I think I saw Lelouch like that in some episode, but I can't remember where.
- 126.96.36.199 09:45, April 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Anyways, I don't really care all that much. For me, it was a happy ending. Whether Lelouch survived or not.
- 188.8.131.52 13:35, April 21, 2014 (UTC)