Independent article instead of redirect? Edit
I would like to propose that Zero be an independent article instead of a redirect to Lelouch's article.
- Zero is not only one single individual, but also a symbol. The symbolism was most explicit during the Million Zero's incident, where all the Japanese people taking part were legally Zeros.
- At the end, Suzaku was not merely disguised as Zero, but rather became the new Zero.
Thus, I think an article should be on Zero to discuss the symbolism and the "generations" of Zeros, instead of merely being a redirect to Lelouch's article to follow his exploits. -Afker All hail AliceSoft! 01:33, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- I agree. - Sikon 08:57, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
There are a number of spoilers to be found in the Trivia section for things that are not related to Code Geass - I get that it's still trivia but can it not be so blatant? Accidental spoilering isn't nice Rainsnowandflowers (talk) 10:22, January 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Honestly, more and more, I've been coming to the opinion that most of the "trivia" needs to be purged. Trivia is fine, but too many comparisons to series X, Y and Z have gotten way out of hand. Only reason I haven't done it myself is because I'm unsure of where to draw the line in terms of what is acceptable trivia. BahamutX978 (talk) 00:23, January 11, 2018 (UTC)
Regarding date of death, the identity "Zero" actually "died" twice:
- Once after the first assault on Tokyo (announced by Britannia)
- Once after Second Assault on Tokyo Settlement (announced by the Black Knights)
I'm not sure whether the Black Knight's official stance is that Zero actually never died, or if Zero resurrected from death. In any case, considering Zero is a masked identity (and symbol) that has been officially pass-down to another person, and this article covers the overall identity, it is probably inappropriate to use Lelouch's specific personal information as Zero's data.
Date of birth is also tricky. The identity of Zero was "created" in a.t.b. 2017. So if there is going to be a applicable date of birth, I would use 2017 instead of Lelouch's birth year. -User:PanSola(talk/history) 05:43, March 27, 2018 (UTC)