I have scans for both Illustrations Rebels and Mutuality; after I resized them I could upload them but I need to know what category and/or license/fair-use rationale I should use. --Aassdddai talk 12:05, November 5, 2012 (UTC)

When you upload the images scroll down to the licensing drop-down menu and got to the fair use section. The Comic fair use type is the best option, because it is used for scans/captures of comic covers, artwork, manga or panels. Lelouch Di Britannia Talk Page  04:45, November 6, 2012 (UTC)