Pendragon (ペンドラゴン, Pendoragon) is the capital city of the Holy Britannian Empire. It was a city of lights that gleamed in the night sky. It was Britannia's Capital as far back as the year 1860. The city had never been attacked until one of the terrorist organizations called the Wings Of Talleyrand, whose purpose is to oppose Britannian Law as to represent Britannia, attacked after the first Black Rebellion but ended up destroyed by the Glinda Knights. Pendragon as a result stayed safe only to get taken over by Lelouch in 2018. The city was destroyed by Schneizel el Britannia using a F.L.E.I.J.A. warhead from aboard Damocles. The majority of the Britannian Imperial Family reside in the district of the capital known as "Saint Darwin Street".
Emperor Charles resided in the "Pendragon Imperial Palace". This was also Lelouch's residence at the time of his own reign. Other residences in the capital include:
- Belial Palace, where Nunnally vi Britannia stayed between 2017 and a.t.b. 2018;
- Warwick Palace, the home of Clovis' mother, Gabriella la Britannia;
- Aries Imperial Villa (アリエスの離宮, Ariesu no Rikyū), the residence of Lelouch's mother prior to her death. Owing to his fond childhood memories of the beautiful aerial gardens at Aries, Clovis La Britannia later modeled the villa atop the Viceroy's Palace in Area 11 after it.
- Exelica Garden, a garden inside the palace where Lelouch and Suzaku received notices from the rebellion led by the Knight of One.
- Pisces Imperial Villa, the residence of Marrybell mel Britannia, as well as her Head Knight Oldrin Zevon.
- Temple Tower, a prison mentioned briefly by Bartley Asprius, it is implied to serve the same purpose as the Tower of London in the old British Empire.
- On a map displayed on the Damocles, Pendragon appeared to be just to the northeast of the Baja California.
- However, in Oz the Reflection, it is implied that Pendragon may be on the east coast by the locations from the attack by the Wings of Tallyrand. The reason for the potential inconsistency is unknown.
- Pendragon was named after the surname of the legendary British Kings Uther and King Arthur.