Welcome to Code Geass Wiki!
This wikia contains 654 pages and 2,870 images. It has been edited 48,971 times since May 5, 2008. Feel free to make edits on the Code Geass database and help us expand our knowledge, or even just peruse and find information you may not have known before! Happy editing!
WARNING: This wiki contains a plethora of spoilers related to the Code Geass series, including information that are not yet released. This is your only warning, read at your own risk!
This Wiki is a Encyclopedia-Style Wiki. First and foremost we deal in editing and maintenance. Socializing on chat while acceptable should be done with the understanding continuing contributions to the articles is a major requirement. -- The Code Geass Wiki Community
ATTENTION: THERE HAS BEEN NO OFFICIAL CODE GEASS SEASON 3 RELEASED AS OF YET.
If you wish to add to the ever expanding Code Geass fanverse please visit the Code Geass Fanon Wiki.
Please see below for important pages.
Prior to the start of the show, the Eleventh Prince, Lelouch vi Britannia and his sister, Princess Nunnally vi Britannia lived with their strict father, the Emperor, and caring mother in the capital city of the Holy Britannian Empire, Pendragon. When Lelouch was ten, and Nunnally was six, their mother was shot to death. Ultimately, Nunnally was caught in the crossfire and could no longer walk, and was blinded from trauma of seeing her mother murdered. Lelouch became angry that his father did nothing to solve the murder and renounced his anointment to the throne, and he and his sister were thereof placed in the care of the Kururugi shrine, in Japan. In this time Suzaku Kururugi, became friends with Lelouch, but they were separated from each other because of the war, which ended Japan's existence in 2010 in the given calendar. The area's name became "Area 11" as a mocking gesture to the month long defeat of the nation. Later they were taken in by the Ashford Academy, run by the Ashford Foundation of which their mother was a test pilot for. They were given a maid, Sayoko Shinozaki, to assist with the care of Nunnally, and they lived in hiding for years. Lelouch resolves to pursue a better world for Nunnally. He also seeks to discover the true reason for his mother's death, as she was murdered in the Aries Imperial Palace, a place terrorists would be unlikely to penetrate successfully without being noticed, if at all. Read more »
Contents (View All Pages)
How are we Doing? Code Geass Wiki has made many improvements since its creation, but we still have a long way to go. That's why we need YOU to tell us how we're doing. We want to make Code Geass Wiki better for you and others who visit. This is the place for you to give us some advice and let us know what you think!
We're being flooded with Stub Articles that need putting into more depth! Don't be shy, get in there. Earn yourself some edits by expanding these pages!
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Code Geass Wiki has a large amount of files and images, with many of them that are duplicate, unlicensed, poorly named, and uploaded with poor quality. We are currently running an Image Project that aims to add and improve the images for Wiki articles. This project is lead by Lelouch Di Britannia ( talk). In the Image Project we have a list of roles that are either vacant or filled. If you are interested, please claim a role by putting your name and *incomplete* to begin work on it. For more information, visit our Image Project.
Nearly all Code Geass Articles from the Original Series are in need of URGENT HELP! If you want to seriously contribute to the wiki then you should consider joining the Episode Summary Unit! This project provides plenty of opportunity to help the wiki grow in a very significant way.The project is lead by User:J two (talk).
Check out the Community Portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi. You can also head on over to the Forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
To write a New Article, just enter the article title in the box below:
Code Geass Wiki Bulletin Board
- Register for next week's webinar about how content on Wikia is licensed, CC-BY-SA, and how to properly use images on your wiki.
- Let us know how we're doing and give us some advice for improving the Wiki. We want to know what we need to do, so we can make Code Geass Wiki better for YOU. Tell us what you think!
- Code Geass Wiki is now on facebook so please like us!
- The CM has been added and the Blu-Ray of Code Geass: Akito the Exiled has been released today and is currently on sale!
- Code Geass has strict policies which are enforced, so please ensure you are familiar with them. You can find them at this link.
Although for a long time Lelouch remains the person behind the mask, throughout the conflict between Britannia and The Order of the Black Knights, Zero and his distinctive appearance remained a symbol of the anti-Britannian rebellion and the fight for an independent Japan.
Zero's fame quickly spread around the resistance groups throughout Japan. When Lelouch announced The Order of the Black Knights to the world, he remained its undisputed leader as Zero until the Black Rebellion, with C.C. sometimes donning the costume to act as a decoy for him. Zero became a symbol in Japan, a messianic figure, especially after Euphemia li Britannia was accidentally turned by Lelouch's Geass into an enemy of the Japanese and ordered their massacre. Read more »
Featured Knightmare Frame
The Burai Kai (無頼改, Burai Kai) is an optimized version of the Type-10R Burai, and was created for the Japanese Liberation Front's elite unit, the Four Holy Swords. They make their first and only appearance during the Battle for Narita (episode).
The most distinctive change to the base Burai unit is the addition of a pair of long, trailing antennae mounted on the back of the head. Its performance is also upgraded, putting it about on par with the Holy Britannian Empire's elite RPI-209 Gloucester unit. Though capable of wielding the same weapons as the standard Burai, the Burai Kai's primary weapon is the Revolving Blade Sword (Katen Yaibatou), a chainsaw-bladed katana. Although proven to be an exceptional machine, all five Burai Kai units are abandoned following the Japanese Liberation Front's retreat during the Battle of Narita, and the Four Holy Swords eventually upgrade to the superior Type-3F Gekka. Read more »
Like Us on Facebook
Votings for Featured Articles
Latest Community Updates
I'm Totally A Huge Fan Of cODE Geass and would actually love to have season 3 and 4 and 5 and many more!! I Just Wish it Never Ends 😔😔😌😌Read more >
I am just curious. Did lelouch die at the end of the series or he somehow menaged to stay alive, and if he did tell me how. Please answer in the comments thank you very muchRead more >
After wathcing CG me and my frend can't decide wether or not Lulu died in the end of the series or not, he mentioned that he gained the immortality of his father when he (his father) was dying. So we…Read more >
Hey guys, I am going to be joining this wiki, so please come on in like two hours, it'll be nice ya'know!Read more >
Did you know?
- The TV anime series has been well received in Japan, selling over a million DVD and Blu-ray Disc volumes?
- At the sixth annual Tokyo Anime Awards held at the 2007 Tokyo International Anime Fair, Code Geass won the best TV anime series award?
- The second season also got the award of "Best Screenplay" in the 2009 Tokyo Anime Fair?
- In noted Japanese anime magazine Animage's 29th Annual Anime Grand Prix, Code Geass won the most popular series award, with Lelouch Lamperouge also being chosen as the most popular male character and "Colors" being chosen as the most popular song?
- Code Geass won the award for Best TV Animation at the twelfth Animation Kobe event, held annually in Kobe, Hyōgo Prefecture, with R2 taking the award in the following year?
- In the 2009, Seiun Award, Code Geass R2 was a nominee in the category "Best Media Award"?
- Biglobe's Code Geass portal site (Japanese)
- MBS's official site (Japanese)
- Sunrise's official site (Japanese)
- Bandai Entertainment's official Code Geass website
- Bandai Entertainment's Official Code Geass R2 website
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia.
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia.
- Madman Entertainment's Official Code Geass website
If you would like to become an affiliate of the Code Geass Wiki, Contact Us.
|Code Geass Wiki Network|
|Code Geass Wiki|
An encyclopedia all about Code Geass.
|Code Geass Answers Wiki|
Ask and answer questions about Code Geass.