Advanced Special Envoy Engineering Corps
Operation Pacific Ocean Ambush (first)
Final Battle Tokyo II (last)
In the second season, an updated version of the Lancelot called the Lancelot Conquista (ランスロット コンクエスター, Ransurotto Konkuesutā) is given to the Knight of Seven, Suzaku Kururugi. The Conquista is heavily damaged during the second battle of the Tokyo Settlement, after its encounter with the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. Eight Elements. The Hadron Blaster is sliced in half, both legs and its left arm are sliced off, and the chest armor is damaged as well.
Design and DevelopmentEdit
The Float System backpack is now standard equipment. The Conquista gains a Hadron Blaster, which is mounted on top of the Float System and fired by docking the VARIS rifle to the underside of the larger cannon mount. Its unique Core Luminous has been tuned and refined, increasing its power in battle, and it is equipped with countermeasures that provide a partial defense against the Knightmare-disabling Gefjun Disturber.
The Conquista has an additional three energy shields on its legs and chest. The leg shields increase the effectiveness of its kicks. It also has four secondary emitters on the chest which can form the "Core Luminous Cone", a conical barrier that extends several feet ahead of the Lancelot, as opposed to the flat nature of normal shielding.
- Crew: One
- Height: 5.06 meters
- Weight: 8.95 metric tonnes
- Power Source: Yggdrasil Drive,Energy Filler
- Blaze Luminous System
- Cockpit Ejection System
- Factsphere Sensor
- Landspinner Propulsion System
- Integrated Float System
- 4x Slash Harkens (スラッシュハーケン, Surasshu Hāken) (2x Arm-mounted and 2x Hip-mounted)
- 2x Maser Vibration Swords (メーザー バイブレーション ソード, Mēzā Baiburēshon Sōdo)
- 1x VARIS rifle (ヴァリス, "Varisu")
- 1x Hadron Blaster (ハドロンブラスター, Hadoron Burasutā) (can ONLY be activated by the VARIS Rifle)
- 1x F.L.E.I.J.A. (Field Limitary Effective Implosion Armament) Launcher (seen only in The Taste of Humiliation and Final Battle Tokyo II)