Kōsetsu Urabe's custom Gekka
Seventh Generation Knightmare Frame
Kōsetsu Urabe customized Gekka has a light blue color scheme. It was upgraded to match the power of Tohdoh's Gekka, although it lacks the latter's Brake Sword. This unit first appears in the first episode of the second season during the attack on Babel Tower to retrieve Lelouch. It is destroyed in the following episode when Kōsetsu sacrifices himself in an attempt to destroy Rolo Lamperouge's Vincent Prototype.
Design and SpecificationsEdit
Urabe's Gekka is very similar to his regular Gekka albeit with a higher power output to match that of Tohdoh's Gekka. It has light blue armor as opposed to its gray color, and the head unit is still with a monoptic model. It doesn't possess a radiation emitter, either, and the cannon embedded in the left arm has been replaced by an optional, fully-automatic rifle capable of bringing down Knightmare Frames as well as faster objects like missiles and airborne ordnance carriers. Its primary weapon is the Katen Yaibatou (Revolving Blade Sword) as it lacks Tohdoh's Brake Sword. It is also equipped with a "Chaffsmoke" dispenser, which enables dispensing of both chaff and a smokescreen. This permits both jamming of electronic equipments and disturbance of visual tracking, allowing for relatively stealthy retreats.
- Crew: One
- Height: 4.51 meters
- Weight: 7.925 metric tons
- Power Source: Yggdrasil Drive, Energy Filler
- Cockpit Ejection System
- Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system (高機走駆動輪 lit. High Mechanical Run Driving Wheel)
- Back-inbuilt Chaffsmoke Dispensing System
- 1x Katen Yaibatou (廻転刃刀, Katen Yaibatou, lit. "Revolving Blade Sword")
- 1x Left Arm-mounted Custom Hand Gun (専用ハンドガン, Sen'you handogan)
- 1x Hien Souga-type Slash Harken (飛燕爪牙, lit. Flying Swallow Nail Fang - スラッシュハーケン, Surasshuhāken) (Left Chest-mounted)