|Full Name||Julius Kingsley|
|Nicknames||Lelouch Vi Britannia|
|Hair Color||Light Black|
|Known Relatives||Charles zi Britannia|
Marianne Vi Britannia
Nunnally Vi Britannia
|Occupation||Military Advisor, De Facto Leader|
|Voiced by||Jun Fukuyama (Japanese)|
Massimiliano Alto (Italian)
Johnny Yong Bosch (English)
Sir Julius Kingsley is a Britannian military advisor deployed to St. Petersburg in order to take charge of the operational planning for the war effort being carried out by the forces of Euro Britannia against the E.U. He was escorted by Suzaku Kururugi during his travel to Europe on a special train.
A young man with a striking resemblance to Lelouch vi Britannia whose left eye is covered with an eye-patch for unknown reasons. Julius Kingsley has a large amount of self-confidence that he channels through grandiose displays of flamboyant arrogance. He is first introduced clutching his right eye while begging for Suzaku to give him water, who then glares at him in disgust. In his second appearance upon arriving in St. Petersburg, Kingsley proudly declares that the Emperor has placed him in charge of all the eastern front operational planning for Euro Britannia's military.
After assembling the nobles and knights of Euro Britannia, Kingsley launched a massive attack on the EU under the Ark Fleet plan: a massive airship bombing strategic positions in Europe.
However, the bombing was a cover to spread panic and disorder in the uneasy European society. It was a massive cyber attack that hacked European systems and disable power via the ship. With the distraction, the EU military on the frontlines were forced to withdraw.
Taking advantage of it, Kingsley ordered a massive counter-attack on all fronts. However, Grand Duke Augusta Henry Velaines was horrified and argued it would result in great civilian losses. Kingsley dismissed the cost and ordered Velaines to be placed in custody. When Gaudefroy du Villon tried to attack Kingsley, Suzaku Kururugi struck him down and demanded obedience.
With Euro-Britannia completely under his rule, Julius Kingsley summoned the Grand Master of the St. Michael knights Shin Hyuga Shaing for a game of chess. Defeating him easily, he berated Shaing for his weakness as he allowed himself to love and was not strong enough to defeat them as he refused to sacrifice his queen. Kingsley inquired the knight commander about the EU's special forces the Ghosts of Hannibal who have been hampering the Euro-Britannian campaign. He claimed his should let go of his attachments and proclaim loyalty to only Emperor Charles alone. However the proclamation caused the Britannian adviser to go berserk. Rambling about the Black Rebellion, Kingsley was revealed to be Lelouch vi Britannia himself.
Due to Shaing's witness to this secret, Suzaku attempted to assassinate him but was intercepted by Jean Rowe and her knights. Although the White knight defeated them in an extended fight, Shaing managed to force him into surrendering after holding Lelouch at gunpoint.
- Julius' outfit is similar to Kamui and Subaru's from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
- His eye-patch hides his Geass. There are multiple scenes throughout the OVA series that suggest his state is relatively unstable, with his original personality briefly resurfacing, as indicated by Kingsley muttering Nunnally's name, and even going so far as to calling Julius Kingsley another being all together.
- Julius Kingsley is ideally what Lelouch could have become if he had stayed as a Britannian Prince. However that was inverted when it was revealed that Lelouch was overcoming Charles' Geass and that he was forced into becoming the very person he despised to be.
- (To Augusta Henry Velaines) "One cannot achieve victory if overly concerned with civilian casualties."
- (To Augusta Henry Velaines) "The Emperor only wishes for victory."