|Full Name:||Julius Kingsley|
|Nicknames:||Lelouch vi Britannia (real self)|
|Hair Color:||Light Black|
|Birth Date:||a.t.b. December 5, 2000|
|Height:||179 cm (5'10)|
|Relatives:||Charles zi Britannia (father)|
Marianne vi Britannia (mother)
Nunnally vi Britannia (sister)
|Occupation:||Military Advisor, De Facto Leader|
|Voiced By:||Jun Fukuyama (Japanese)|
Massimiliano Alto (Italian)
Johnny Yong Bosch (English)
Julius Kingsley has a large amount of self-confidence that he channels through grandiose displays of flamboyant arrogance. In episode 3 of the OVA series, it's revealed that Julius Kingsley is in fact a brainwashed Lelouch. The brainwashing, however, is somewhat unstable, as when Julius is seen on the train, he was cluching his eye, which was a sign that the brainwashing hasn't fully worked and "Lelouch" was trying to come back. He reappears briefly later on, showing also that his Geass has yet to be sealed, as it is at the start of R2.
He is first introduced clutching his right eye while begging for Suzaku to give him water, who then glares at him in disgust. In his second appearance, upon arriving in St. Petersburg, Kingsley proudly declares that the Emperor has placed him in charge of all the eastern front operational planning for Euro Britannia's military.
After assembling the nobles and knights of Euro Britannia, Kingsley launched a massive attack on the EU under the Ark Fleet plan: a massive airship bombing strategic positions in Europe.
However, the bombing was a cover to spread panic and disorder in the uneasy European society. It was a massive cyber attack that hacked European systems and disabled power via the ship. With the distraction, the EU military on the frontlines were forced to withdraw.
Taking advantage of it, Kingsley ordered a massive counterattack on all fronts. However, Grand Duke Augusta Henry Velaines was horrified and argued it would result in great civilian losses. Kingsley dismissed the cost and ordered Velaines to be placed under custody. When Gaudefroy du Villon tried to attack Kingsley, Suzaku Kururugi struck him down and demanded obedience.
With Euro-Britannia completely under his rule, Julius Kingsley summoned the Grand Master of the St. Michael knights Shin Hyuga Shaing for a game of chess. Defeating him easily, he berated Shaing for his weakness, as he allowed himself to love and was not strong enough to defeat them, as he refused to sacrifice his queen. Kingsley inquired the knight commander about the EU's special forces, the Ghosts of Hannibal, who have been hampering the Euro-Britannian campaign. He claimed his should let go of his attachments and proclaim loyalty to only Emperor Charles alone. However the proclamation caused the Britannian adviser to go berserk. Rambling about the Black Rebellion, Kingsley was revealed to be Lelouch vi Britannia himself.
Due to Shaing witnessing secret, Suzaku attempted to assassinate him, but was intercepted by Jean Rowe and her knights. Although the White knight defeated them in an extended fight, Shaing managed to force him into surrendering, after holding Lelouch at gunpoint.
- Julius' outfit is similar to Kamui and Subaru's from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
- His eye-patch hides his Geass. There are multiple scenes throughout the OVA series that suggest his state is relatively unstable, with his original personality briefly resurfacing, as indicated by Kingsley muttering Nunnally's name, and even going so far as to calling Julius Kingsley another being all together.
- Julius Kingsley is ideally what Lelouch could have become if he had stayed as a Britannian Prince. However, that was inverted when it was revealed that Lelouch was overcoming Charles' Geass and that he was forced into becoming the very person he despised to be.
- (To Augusta Henry Velaines) "One cannot achieve victory if overly concerned with civilian casualties."
- (To Augusta Henry Velaines) "The Emperor only wishes for victory."