7.92 metric tonnes
1x Left Arm-mounted Custom Hand Gun
1x Revolving Blade Sword
Design and SpecificationsEdit
The Gekka differs from the Guren Mk-II in several ways. It has gray armor as opposed to red, and the head unit has been replaced with a monoptic model. It doesn't possess a radiation emitter, either, and the cannon embedded in the left arm has been replaced by an optional, fully-automatic rifle capable of bringing down Knightmare Frames as well as faster objects like missiles and airborne ordnance carriers. Its primary weapon is the Katen Yaibatou, an elongated, heated chain-sword meant to shear through Knightmares with greater ease than with conventional blades, though it isn't quite as effective as the MVS. The Gekkas are equipped with a "Chaffsmoke" dispenser, which enables dispensing of both chaff and a smokescreen. This permits both jamming of electronic equipments and disturbance of visual tracking, allowing for relatively stealthy retreats.
Gekka (Full Moon Type) Edit
The Type-03H Gekka, also known as the full moon type, is a metallic light green-colored variant of the Black Knights' Gekka that is piloted by Gassan and his brother in the Oz the Reflection photo novel. Gassan's machine is armed with a Bazooka like the one used by the Akatsuki while his brother's Gekka wields a Katen Yaibatou Revolving Blade Sword.
- Cockpit Ejection System
- Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system (高機走駆動輪 lit. High Mechanical Run Driving Wheel)
- Back-inbuilt Chaffsmoke Dispensing System
- 1x Katen Yaibatou (廻転刃刀, Katen Yaibatou, lit. "Revolving Blade Sword")
- 1x Left Arm-mounted Custom Hand Gun (専用ハンドガン, Sen'you handogan)
- 1x Hien Souga-type Slash Harken (飛燕爪牙, lit. Flying Swallow Nail Fang - スラッシュハーケン, Surasshuhāken) (Left Chest-mounted)
- 1x Right Arm-mounted Custom Hand Gun (seen only in I Order you, Suzaku Kururugi)
- 1x Right Arm-mounted Rocket Launcher (seen only in Operation Pacific Ocean Ambush)
- When the Gekka is offline, it is capable of sitting in a Seiza position.