9.01 metric tonnes
Star of Madrid
2x Slash Harken Grande
The Amanecer is a Knightmare Frame based off of the Akatsuki. It was developed for and given to the Area 24 resistance group, the Star of Madrid, by India. It is also called the "Red Manteau" by Britannia.
Design and Specifications Edit
Though based on the Akatsuki model, its performance has been enhanced and is closer to that of the commander models or the Zangetsu than the mass-produced model, and can fight on par with the Vincent Gram.
It can use an experimental version of MVS blades, but unlike the Britannian counterpart, they must be mounted on the arms' Brazo Caliente power generation system equipped on both arms to activate, and unlike the genuine Britannian article, the electric current passes from the the hilt to the blade attaining an MVS-like effect. Espada(Swords) are housed in the Pluma Libélula special equipment, which can also generate an energy shield similar to Blaze Luminous or Radiant Wave Shielding, which is strong enough to block blasts from Hadron Cannons. Large Slash Harkens, called Slash Hatken Grande, are mounted on the shoulders.
- Crew: One
- Height: 4.69 meters
- Weight: 9.01 metric tonnes
- Power Source: Yggdrasil Drive, Energy Filler
- Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system (高機走駆動輪 lit. High Mechanical Run Driving Wheel)
- Cockpit Ejection System
- Brazo Caliente
- Pluma Libélula
- 2x Slash Harken Grande
- 4x Espada
- Amanecer means "dawn" in spanish.
- Before being given to Oldrin, the Amanecer was originally intended to be piloted by Marirrosa Noriega before she was injured.