6.73 metric tonnes
Trial Unit, Attack, Anti-Knightmare
Landspinner Propulsion System
2x WAW-04 30mm Linear Assault Rifles “Judgement”
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (Episodes 1-5)
The Alexander (アレグサンダー, Aregusandā), a new Knightmare Frame, has the concept art of an unusual-looking Knightmare Frame, whose appearance suggests Sixth Generation or later. It is a special operations model used by the secret "W-0" unit of the E.U. army and was developed by Captain Anna Clément. The Alexander has been employed exclusively by Eleven soldiers so far and one of these Knightmare Frames was piloted by Akito Hyuga. It is an unusual Knightmare Frame that uses a hybrid mode of movement. Alexander can quickly shift between standard landspinners, bipedal mode, and a quadrupedal mode depending on the situation. This prototype is sometimes referred to as a "fruitless flower", because it's design was not used in later Knightmare Frames, unlike the Guren and Lancelot.
Design and DevelopmentEdit
Completely unlike the Knightmare Frames used by the Holy Britannian Empire and the Black Knights, the Alexander is a high-spec Knightmare Frame that utilizes original technology developed by its designer, Anna Clément. With a specialized "Insect Mode" transformation mechanism, a light-weight body and a high-performance frame, its mobility vastly surpasses that of the E.U.'s Panzer-Hummel and most other Knightmare Frames. The cockpit block is on its back, but it isn’t equipped with a Cockpit Ejection System, because the actual battlefield forces of the E.U.’s special-ops unit “W-0”, the former Japanese (Elevens), aren’t counted as a loss in fighting strength even if they are killed in battle. Its armaments consists of two WAW-04 “Judgement” 30mm Linear Assault Rifles which can be either handheld or attached to sub-arms on either side of the cockpit, two fixed "Uruna Edge" (ウルナエッジ) Knives that are stored underneath the wrists of the Alexander and are capable of piercing through the armor of Knightmares, and two spike-shaped Tonfas that are attached to the arms and are handheld in use.
In the real world, this mechanical Knightmare Frame was designed by Akira Yasuda.
Main article: Alexander Type-02The W0X Type-02 Alexander Type-02, a variation of the Alexander, is a mass produced Knightmare Frame used in the Special Forces Unit "W-0."
Main article: Alexander DroneThe Alexander Drone is a mass-produced variation of the Alexander that can be controlled by an Artificial Intelligence program with help from a field commander/operator. Despite what the name implies, the Alexander Drone can also be piloted, such as by Yukiya or the Castle Weisswolf security forces during the siege by the Knights of St Michael.
Main article: FlorenceThe RZX-12TM1 Florence is a variation of the Alexander, built from an abandoned Alexander Drone. It still retains the Insect Mode, and possesses added weaponry of 2 back-mounted Hadron Cannons, 2 arm-mounted MVS Large Claws, and 2 waist-mounted Slash Harkens.
Alexander Valiant Edit
Main article: Alexander ValiantThe Alexander Valiant is an improved version of the Type-02 model. Speed and overall performance has been enhanced, and each version has been customized for its pilot.
Alexander Liberte Edit
Main article: Alexander LiberteThe Alexander Liberte is Akito's custom Alexander.
Alexander Red Ogre Edit
Alexa Narisuna Edit
- Crew: One
- Height: 4.39 meters
- Weight: 6.73 metric tonnes
- Power Source: Yggdrasil Drive, Energy Filler
- Landspinner Propulsion System
- "Insect Mode" transformation mechanism
- Sub-arms (stored on each side of the cockpit)
- BRS (Brain Raid System)
- 2x WAW-04 30mm Linear Assault Rifles “Judgement” (can be mounted on sides of cockpit)
- 2x fixed Uruna Edge knives (stored within arm shaft)
- 2x stake-shaped Tonfas (stored on arms, handheld in use)
- The Alexander might be named after Alexander the Great of Macedonia, son of king Phillip.
- The Alexander appears to have been modeled after the female figure.
- The Alexander's Insect Mode might be inspired by Anna from her occupation as an entomologist.
- The Alexander units have a possible resemblance to the GX-01 units from Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally since they're both units that have Geass-like technology which enables them to increase combat skills in the battlefield as well as having each unique weapons for each pilots.